Thursday, 26 June 2014

Birthday no.2

Today was my baby sister's 13th birthday and we had a great wee day celebrating! I am pleased to report that she loved the QAYG laptop cover and the cow coin purse that I made for her a little while back and she declared that she will be using the purse on holiday. Success!
I admit that she doesn't look entirely happy in this picture but I think that was due to the fact that it was 7.30 in the morning and also Poppy kept getting in the way...her nose managed to get in this photo.
To round of a nice day we sat down to some delicious cake...it was actually the third time I sat down to some delicious cake today :/ All my efforts of being good kind of flew out of the window but I suppose a treat every so often won't do any harm! Sugar keeps ya sweet ;)

Tomorrow I will show you what I've been up to lately...I've been making some more little things for my holiday and I really love them!

Thanks for stopping by :)
-Shannon xo


5 comments:

  1. Funny pics! You should show some close up shots of your lovely makes! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice makes, see you take after your very talented and creative Mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. B got very spoiled with fab stitchy gifts. I love the purse too! Now, go on, you have been stitching up that suitcase after all, haven't you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Handmade presents are always the best. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just read all your blog posts - love them all!! You've learnt loads, pity you didn't have a teacher nearby or something ;)

    ReplyDelete