Saturday, 21 June 2014

Busy Bee

I realized I haven't blogged in a little while so I do apologise for that...I blame the weather because it was unusually hot here earlier in the week and I just kind of dropped everything to enjoy the mini heatwave. I even got to go to the beach which is a rare occurrence..
I did however manage to burn the soles of my feet that day by stupidly walking across hot tarmac to get to the toilets...I now have some lovely heart shaped blisters and have to waddle around like a right eejit.

As far as sewing goes I have been working on a few projects for mum's (JustJude's) classes - christmas related so I won't show you those, and also some blocks for Bee Blessed following the tutorial for the Scrappy but Classy block by Anne Marie at Gen X quilters.

Mum (JustJude) has also been busy today scaring the life out of me! She decided to have a go at cutting the hedge in our garden and I think she had a little too much fun playing with the electric hedge trimmer...
She certainly loves her power tools! #independentwoman

-Shannon xo

1 comment:

  1. You've been walking a lot like a penguin lately!! Lovely pics! xo

    ReplyDelete