Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Exams are finished!

So today I had my final A-level exam! I can't quite believe that they're over and that my time at school is officially complete...thinking about it makes me very sad as I have made some great friends at Sullivan and many wonderful memories. I am however glad to be rid of my ill-fitting uniform and horrible bus journeys at 8.00am every morning!
I was met by this lovely bundle of treats when my mum came to pick me up today after my exam...she really is so good to me! No doubt they will be gone by this time tomorrow ;)

As far as sewing goes I have been working on a few things, one of which being a wonky cross quilt for Bee Blessed which I will blog in the next few days to come.

I also whipped up an apron following a tutorial by 'stitchesinplay'. Mum and I were just trying to work out how to make one.
Modeled by my lovely sister!
I have to admit, it also makes a great dog cape!
Thanks for visiting!
-Shannon xo


3 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Poppy the super dog ...........not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo for end to exams. Enjoy your summer! LovePoppie's pinnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! Finished! Well done - it's a huge relief, isn't it?

    Your mama is so cute. She's so sweet :)

    How cute is Poppy? I think the cape will grow on her!

    ReplyDelete