Saturday, 5 July 2014

Home not so sunny home

Well I'm back after spending a week in the sun in Majorca and I must say, being met with rain, hail, thunder and lightning was not a nice welcome home present! 
I had the best week ever and I'm so blessed to have had the opportunity to go away and spend time in an amazing place with my family...and to make sure I wouldn't forget any little detail I took hundreds of photos haha...
We stayed in the beautiful Club Pollentia Resort and everything about it was just wonderful! The food, the pool, the service, the people...everything!

This was definitely my favourite place to hang out every afternoon after exploring the local towns and sights. The water was freezing but it was certainly always welcoming in the 32 degree heat.

I loved walking around the resort in the evening and finding lots of beautiful things to photograph...

This is probably one of my favourite shots from the whole week! I think I managed to capture the little bird watching hut quite well as the sun was setting in Majorca.

Places we visited included Port de Pollensa...

Port de Pollensa beach...

Pollensa town...

Alcudia market and a little bit of the town...

The mountains, Sa Colobra and Port Soller which we visited as part of a tour...

And on our last day we went to a water park in Alcudia.

I hope you liked seeing a small portion of the photos that I took while on holiday...I'm not trying to brag about it in any way, I was just so excited to be there and I wanted to share with you some of my experiences!

I hope you are having a lovely summer :)
-Shannon xo

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun in the sun for you ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon! I'm happy to hear you had so great holidays! Your photos are fantastic - you have a good eye for photographing! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a wonderful time! I'm so glad :)

    ReplyDelete