Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Swirly Wirly

So yesterday I was having a wee bit of a slumpy, frumpy tired day...y'know those days where you just kind of slump about the house just wanting to crawl into bed and hide from the world for a while? Yeah well that was me yesterday and usually if I'm in that mood I get a craving for something really unhealthy to eat...this time it was cinnamon rolls! I definitely think cinnamon rolls are my weakness...even just thinking about them makes me drool...
I used a recipe by Laura Vitale that can be found here and if you're still not sure about making them then you must watch her video tutorial. Her reaction at the end will surely persuade you of how good they are, trust me!

Sewing wise I have been working on pattern testing Just Jude's Pinwheels and Prairies Quilt and I just thought I'd show you my progress so far...
The pictures aren't fab but I'll photograph it properly once it's finished!
Thanks for stopping by :)
-Shannon xo

1 comment: