Thursday, 3 September 2015

New Blog!

Hi everyone! So I realized earlier today that it will be a year tomorrow since my last blog post! Yikes! Long time eh?

I just thought I'd let you know that I am still alive and all is well, I've simply just been too busy with things like uni etc to find time to blog...I'm sorry!

I've also decided to set up a new blog. My new one is a little different to this because it is slightly more of a lifestyle/general day to day random blog about what I get up to. I will still be including posts about what I'm sewing and making so if you would like to take a look then follow the link here.
I know my new blog might not be everybody's cup of tea but I just thought I'd share it in case anyone is interested :)
My first post is about my favourite place which includes pictures like this...
...so please go have a wee look :)

I hope you are all keeping well!
-Shannon xo

New blog: http://yellowclover-shannon.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment